- 23-Oct-2013 to 31-Dec-2013 (PST)
- Customer Service
- Nevada City, CA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Company Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Follow department case management guidelines using internal Customer Relations Management software.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and handle per department guidelines.
- Troubleshoot basic customer complaints for any WorkGroup & Enterprise product to the point of resolution.
- Maintain a basic and current knowledge of all WorkGroup & Enterprise products as well as an expert level of knowledge of two individual products (as assigned by the Support Services Manager.)
- Ability to replicate customer issues in the Telestream Lab environment.
- Promptly escalate unresolvable customer issues to a Tier III Technician.
- Travel to customer sites to provide on-site support as needed.
- Provide product training to internal employees as well as Telestream customers.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base in the Wiki.
- Mentor and train Tier I Technicians.
- Independently use available resources (e.g. using on-line resources, the internal Wiki, JIRA) to find answers to questions that pertain to the quality and design of Telestream's various software/hardware products.
- Maintain calm, patient and professional attitude with all customers.
- Provide back-up phone support for the department support specialist.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Participate in an on-call duty rotation.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedules
- Some travel required (<25%)
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma plus some relevant college coursework.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of two years of relevant customer service experience.
- Minimum of two years experience using Mac and Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong understanding of Networking and Digital Video Technology.
- Strong understanding of the basic functions of broadcast servers and editing systems. Must be able to load and play a digital video file in a lab environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Closed Captioning, Time Codes and Interlacing.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Must show the initiative and ability to maintain current knowledge of Telestream's product line.
- Punctual, reliable attendance is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and management.
- Ability to set priorities and/or ask for assistance in setting priorities if needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Must be able to hear accurately to deal with phone calls in a noisy environment.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information and/or use a keyboard.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: